Wednesday 1 August 2012

Just a quickie...

... to say I am sorry for not having blogged in the last month. Things have been mega hectic at work, at home and generally in life. We moved half the shop to a new location in order to expand, only to have to move it back a week later due to irrational business bitch issues with the new business partner. Then I went to Norway with my ladies and had lots of r and r (blog on Norway to follow) and now I am in full on summer cold mode, so can only be motivated to reach a tissue up to my nose to blow and place it back down again. I am feeling very sorry for myself as you can tell. But I can assure, those of you that care, (and I hope there is more than just my imaginary friend reading this) that by the end of this week I will have a new blog up!

So until then here is a cute picture of my cat hiding on top of the microwave to keep you going:





Peace out !
Random Quirky Girl x

No comments:

Post a Comment